Confectioners Sugar

How to make powdered sugar using your blender and granulated sugar.


Well. That is basically all there is to it. Add granulated sugar to a blender, blend it up, and you get powdered sugar.
I have spent most of my life thinking that somehow normal granulated sugar and powdered sugar were some sort of vastly different types of sugar. They are not. The only difference is how it is prepared and sold. You can potentially save a lot of time and money just by blending up the granulated sugar you already have if you need powdered sugar.

Check out the video below to see how it is done and view the final product.

About McKay

2 comments:

  1. I always used to do this whenever I need powdered sugar. To save myself from going out to buy powdered sugar I usually blend the granulated sugar using a blender and its not at all tricky to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you have to blend the granulated sugar

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.