Customer Service

VPN Review - SaferVPN (2017 Update)

SaferVPN - Unblock any website Today


(Note: For a comprehensive and up-to-date comparison of features and prices for different VPNs, click on this VPN and Proxy Comparison list.)

SaferVPN is a great VPN service that I have reviewed in the past. I used it when I was in China and it has always been one of my favorite VPNs for its fast speeds and great features. I was informed that there have been a lot of improvements with the service so I decided to use it again for a month to see what has improved.


One thing I really like  about SaferVPN is that they have a great plan if you purchase for two years. Just $3.49/month! This is a great deal. With a 30 money back guarantee, I don't see any reason to not go for this option.

Website

SaferVPN's website is simple to navigate and easy to use. There is a live chat feature if you need help but I found it super easy to navigate the website without any help. If you don't want to chat, there are plenty of tutorials and help articles as well as a "contact us" form if you want to submit an email to be answered.


One thing that really impressed me with the website was their page that explained (in great detail I might add) the differences between different VPN protocols. I have never seen anything like this before and found that it explained thins VERY well. I now understand VPN much better than I ever did before.



Features and servers

When I first used SaferVPN, it had 13 server locations from various places around the world. Now it boasts 400+ servers from several different countries from around the world.




To make connecting easier, they offer software that enables you to quickly change servers and connect automatically. They even offer a Chrome extension that offers a free service (limited to 500mb).


SaferVPN offers many great services that are not found with other VPN providers, like a VPN kill switch that assures you won't be connected to the internet unless you are also connected to VPN.



Reliability and speed

In all of my tests with SaferVPN I never had a problem with getting disconnected.

I ran a speed test and found that will my 60Mbps (max) isp speed was still quite fast with the VPN turned on. As shown below, I was getting speeds faster than 30Mbps.



Pros:
  • Big bang for your buck. SaferVPN offers a lot of features without a huge price tag.
  • Professional and easy to navigate website.
  • Phenomenal service.
  • Many different servers all over the world.
  • Very reliable and consistent.
  • Fast
  • Has a Chrome extension
  • Works with a router
Cons:
  • I had to do a Google search to find the server list. That was the one thing I somehow could not easily find on the website.
SaferVPN offers a money back guarantee, so try it out now!

(Note: For a comprehensive and up-to-date comparison of features and prices for different VPNs, click on this VPN and Proxy Comparison list.)

About McKay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.